TRANSITION THROUGH AUTUMN
The first few months of the year have moved at a flying pace, and in this workshop you'll have a chance to reflect on the year so far, as well as learning how to transition through Autumn connected to the mind, body and heart.
You'll also tap into the new moon, which is a perfect time to set or review your intentions for all you want to create moving forward.
In this 1 ½ hour workshop with Sacha Stewart, Meditation Teacher, Kinesiologist & Mind Body Medicine Practitioner you will:
- Gain an understanding of yourself as an energy system, and how the mind, body and heart can work together in coherence and harmony.
- Learn a new movement exercise to increase energy, at the same time as moving energy blocks and stagnation out of the body.
- Discover the energy of Autumn, how we can work with the patterns to nurture and flourish in the months ahead.
- Learn a simple technique to tune into your mind body connection, to develop trust in your inner wisdom.
- Meditation on bringing the mind, body and heart together into synergy and connection.
- Connect with a like minded community.
Through movement, meditation, and energetic knowledge, you'll tap into your own inner wisdom to create balance and harmony for the Autumn months.
What past participants of the workshops have shared:
"Loved your workshop last night Sacha. You created a very safe haven for us to reconnect with our deeper truths, and set meaningful intentions for the year ahead. As always, feeling your calm and grounding energy was a great support."
"Thank you sincerely for a wonderful morning of awakening my heart and mind! I learned so much and will carry it with me in 2018"
"Thanks for delivering such a beautiful workshop Sacha, the meditation and insights were truly enlightening"
"I really enjoyed the session, it was everything I needed at this point in my life".
“Thank you so much for today - you touched on everything that I’ve been thinking about myself the last few weeks, and everything just made so much sense”
Awaken the mind, body and heart, and join me for a thought provoking, interactive and joyful workshop.
Wednesday 18th April
7pm - 8.30pm
Happy Melon Studios - 1252 High St, Armadale, Victoria, 3143
Wear comfortable clothes for movement and meditation.
(NB. I keep the groups small so it's worth booking early as they do book out relatively quickly)