Create Your 2018 From The Heart - Workshop
A fresh year is an opportunity for you to move forward from what’s been, consciously creating the new, so you can step into 2018 with energy, clarity and purpose, ready to fulfil your intentions.
In this 1 ½ hour heart based workshop with Sacha Stewart, Meditation Teacher, Kinesiologist & Mind Body Medicine Practitioner you will:
- Gain an understanding of the universal energy patterns throughout 2018, what to expect from the year, and how you can work with these energies.
- Have an opportunity to let go of any stagnant energy that might still be hanging around from 2017 with a meditation, and body exercise to create energy shifts.
- Tap into your heart to connect to how you want to feel in the New Year. Then from here you create your vision for the year ahead.
- Experience a guided meditation inviting in abundance and flow.
- Connect with like minded people.
Through a mixture of meditation, sharing energetic knowledge and ritual, we’ll bring awareness to anything that might be holding you back, and tap into your innate wisdom and intuition for what you’d like to create for 2018.
Come and join me for a joyful, thought provoking, interactive and heart orientated workshop to welcome in the New Year.
Wear: Comfortable clothes for meditation
Saturday 13th January
10am - 11.30am
Madam Heap: 106 Canterbury Road, Middle Park, 3206