spring to life
“Truly, the greatest gift you have to give, is that of your own self-transformation.” ~Lao Tzu
Spring is a time of rebirth, sudden growth and expansion.
We step out of the confinements of winter, into longer days, and the world blossoming around us; however, this can often feel quite unpredictable, and our equilibrium can often feel a little out of balance, even quite fatigued, during the transition.
In this 2 hour workshop I’ll support you to understand what you can expect from this new season energetically and physically.
- You will work with the energy of the upcoming equinox encouraging harmony and balance.
- You will go through a process of assisting stuck thoughts and stagnation to move through the body and mind, letting go of anything you might be holding on to, helping you to be able to fully embrace the new season.
- You will use breath work and light movement to empower and enliven you.
- Through mediation you will encourage balance and rejuvenation within, as well as connect into your heart space and your own inner knowledge.
- Lastly we will work with living intentionally, setting the tone for the time ahead.
Through meditation, ritual, and energetic knowledge, you'll invite the seeds of what you planted through winter to begin to come to life.
What past participants of the workshops have shared:
"Loved your workshop last night Sacha. You created a very safe haven for us to reconnect with our deeper truths, and set meaningful intentions for the year ahead. As always, feeling your calm and grounding energy was a great support."
“Thanks again for such a wonderful workshop last night. I’ve been feeling so light but grounded today. I just love how you pull it all together and guide us all along - your such a very special teacher.... “
"Thanks for delivering such a beautiful workshop Sacha, the meditation and insights were truly enlightening"
"I really enjoyed the session, it was everything I needed at this point in my life".
“Thank you so much for today - you touched on everything that I’ve been thinking about myself the last few weeks, and everything just made so much sense”
"Thank you sincerely for a wonderful morning of awakening my heart and mind! I learned so much and will carry it with me in 2018"
Awaken the mind, body and heart, and join me for a thought provoking, interactive and joyful workshop.
Saturday 15th September
10am - 12pm
Madam Heap - 106 Canterbury Road, Middle Park, 3206
Wear comfortable clothes for movement and meditation.